Manage episode 342621498 series 2536940
TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of Sexual Assault, Rape, Child Abuse
Tim Kosnoff is back to share an update about the Boy Scouts of America Bankruptcy Filing and urgent deadline at the end of 2022 for anyone in California who was abused by a Boy Scout Leader outside of official BSA activities to be able to join a class-action lawsuit before the window is closed forever.
Anyone with questions or think this might apply to themselves or someone they love are encouraged to contact an attorney (ideally one with experience with child abuse claims) to learn more. Tim Kosnoff is a US attorney who has spent the last two decades representing victims of abuse and has graciously volunteered to talk with anyone who may have questions about this case. Contact info provided below.
- Free BSA Consult Hotline: 206-785-7326
- Tim Kosnoff: https://kosnoff.com
- Abused In Scouting Website
- 1639: The Mormon Church Abuse Hot Line with Attorney Tim Kosnoff
- 1640: Boy Scout Abuse and the Mormon Church with Attorney Tim Kosnoff
Mormon Stories Thanks Our Generous Donors!
Help us continue to deliver quality content by becoming a donor today:
- One-time or recurring donation through Donorbox
- Support us on Patreon
- Pick “Mormon Stories” as your charity on Amazon Smile or through the Amazon App
Mormon Stories Podcast
PO Box 171085
Salt Lake City, UT 84117