Episode 790: Afterburn | Thoughts, Q&A on Be Set-Apart | Part Fourteen | The Breastplate of Righteousness
Manage episode 346646139 series 2534626
We recommend listening to the full teaching before listening to this Afterburn.
Some of the topics covered are:
• Anything that’s challenging done often enough becomes easier
• Being righteous and achieving a level of “perfection”
• In what way does the armor of Elohim protect?
• Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace among one another
• Being righteous makes you a target?
• Can you receive correction or are you stupid?
• How and when do the characteristics listed in the Beatitudes manifest?
• The armor, being triggered and responding to people outside of covenant
• Being perfected by Elohim through righteousness
• The armor of Elohim is to protect you from being led astray
• Lying to protect Torah?
• What does it mean to mourn?
• Being a peacemaker?
• Meekness is not weakness
… and much more!
Afterburn: also known in the world of fitness as the “afterburn effect”, simply put; The more intense the exercise, the more oxygen your body consumes afterward.
The same could be true as you build up your spiritual self. After an intense teaching session, you need answers as more thoughts and questions consume you in your spiritual growth.
Rabbi Steve Berkson, director of MTOI, provides an opportunity for the Afterburn to take place by additional thoughts and insight about what he just taught as well as answering questions from the local congregation and those watching the live stream.
Don't miss out on new teachings every week. Please click on the "LIKE" button if this video has been a blessing to you.
For more information about MTOI (Messianic Torah Observant Israel), visit our website, https://mtoi.org.
Join us on Social media!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mtoiworldwide
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mtoiworldwide
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mtoiworldwide
We are located in Cleveland TN. If you would like to know more about us, we would love to hear from you! Feel free to visit us on our website, https://mtoi.org, email us at email@example.com or call us at 423-250-3020.
Join us for Shabbat Services & Torah Study LIVE Streamed on our Main YouTube Channel every Saturday at 1:15 pm (Eastern) and every Friday for Torah Study Live Stream at 7:30 pm (Eastern).