94. Are Self Sabotaging Behaviors Holding You Back as a Mompreneur? How to Silence Your Inner Dream Stealer with Elise Smith
Manage episode 375827891 series 3407772
Hey, mama! More often than not, we are hit with mindset drama in the form of imposter syndrome, self sabotaging, speaking negatively about ourselves, and so much more. These mindset challenges can hold us back in so many ways as mompreneurs. In today's episode, I interview Elise Smith, a Christian business strategist for faith-filled female entrepreneurs. In this episode, Elise shares about the inner dream stealer and her 4 C framework for silencing your inner dream stealer.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Elise's mompreneur journey
- What is an inner dream stealer
- How Elise discovered her inner dream stealer
- Elise's 4 C framework for silencing your inner dream stealer
Connect with Elise Smith:
For show notes and resources mentioned in today's episode, head to www.mamaturnedmompreneur.com/episode94
I want to hear from you! Have a question or an episode idea? Leave me a message and have your message played on the podcast! Leave a message here.
Ready to launch your traditional or private podcast with strategy?
Have a podcast but haven't monetized it? Or is your podcast growth stagnant?
Let's see how I can best support you and to see if we're a good fit to work together:
Connect with Andria:
- Instagram: @mamaturnedmompreneur
- Email: email@example.com
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy