Manage episode 364655846 series 3028660
"Our honest thoughts hold the key to our strongest mindset." - Andrea Hanson
I believe we judge ourselves entirely too much. This week I'm sharing my four new rules of mindset, designed to help improve self-compassion and confidence. I believe that having a strong mindset means embracing every aspect of our mindset, not just the positive parts. By loving ourselves more and judging our thoughts less, we can achieve and actual positive mindset (no "faking it 'till you make it" needed).
In this episode:
- Embrace a well-rounded mindset for personal growth and success.
- Cultivate self-compassion while reducing self-judgment.
- Develop trust in your intuition and gut feelings for better decision-making.
- Discover the significance of your thoughts and how they impact your daily life.
For more on today's guest and transcripts of this episode, visit: Live Your Life, Not Your Diagnosis Podcast
Connect with Andrea:
- Join the waitlist for the 8 Week Mindset Challenge: https://andreahansoncoaching.com/courses
- Grab the FREE Resource from Andrea: "The No BS Guide to a Positive Mindset" https://andreahansoncoaching.com/nobsguide/
- Do you have questions or topics you would like covered in the podcast? Reach out to https://andreahansoncoaching.com/contact
- Like the podcast? Get the books! Andrea's books, Live Your Life, Not Your Diagnosis and Stop Carrying the Weight of Your MS are here: https://andreahansoncoaching.com/getthebook
✳️ Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast.
Please note this podcast does not promote any specific therapy. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medications, therapies, and treatments. The ideas and stories discussed in this podcast are the host and guest's personal opinions and experiences only and is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness. Listener discretion is advised.