Manage episode 337257238 series 3357341
Justice Guardians in Reading, Pennsylvania is a personal injury law firm that helps clients recover compensation for injuries caused by the negligence of others through civil lawsuits. Our local trial attorneys have helped clients in Reading, Berks County, West Reading, Mt Penn, St Lawrence, Pennside, Stony Creek Mills, Jacksonwald, Reiffton, Kenhorst, Berkshire Heights, Colony Park, Greenfields, Greenfield Manor, Shillington, Wyomissing, West Wyomissing, West Lawn, Whitfield, and Sinking Spring, PA.
What Are Examples Of Personal Injury Cases?
In Reading, PA, a personal injury lawsuit is any claim for damages against someone who was negligent and caused harm to another person. These types of cases include:
• Personal injury cases include injuries that are physical and emotional and may include pain and suffering, medical expenses, and lost earnings. These cases are sometimes referred to as “tort” cases.
• Personal injury cases also include cases where a property owner is negligent and causes damage to a person. These are sometimes called “negligence” cases.
• Personal injury cases also include cases where a company is negligent and causes damage to a person. These are sometimes called “wrongful death” cases.
Personal injury cases can be complex and involve multiple parties and issues. An experienced personal injury lawyer will help you understand what type of claim you have and how it will affect you and your family.
Personal injury lawsuits are complex and usually take months, if not years, to resolve. They involve a wide variety of issues including:
• Medical negligence: Medical negligence claims often involve situations where a doctor makes a mistake and a patient suffers a serious injury. These injuries are often permanent and can include brain damage, loss of limb, and paralysis.
• Medical malpractice: Medical malpractice cases are similar to medical negligence cases, but the doctor or other health care professional is accused of causing a more serious injury to a patient.
• Product liability: Product liability claims are based on the theory that the manufacturer, distributor, or seller of a product is responsible for any injuries that occur as a result of using or relying on that product.
• Trucking accidents: Trucking accidents are often caused by careless drivers or companies that fail to properly maintain their vehicles.
• Wrongful death: Wrongful death cases involve families who suffer when a loved one is killed in a crash caused by the negligence of another driver. This includes motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, construction accidents, and car crashes.
Visit us online:
400 Washington St #307
Reading, PA 19601
Find us around the web:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/justiceguardiansreading/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JusticeGuardLaw
Find us on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/justice-guardians/
Listen to our BuzzSprout Podcasts: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1997285/