Manage episode 376048774 series 2605933
In this episode, we dive into the tragic story of Tim and Becky Bliefnick. They met in college and appeared to be the perfect couple, but their marriage took a dark turn. Tim filed for divorce, leading to a bitter custody and financial battle. Becky feared for her life and even told friends about her concerns.
On February 23, 2023, tragedy struck as an intruder broke into Becky's home, shooting her 14 times. Suspicion quickly turned to Tim, who made incriminating internet searches, purchased a bike, and stalked Becky.
Tim was found guilty of her murder and sentenced to life in prison. Becky's sister delivered a powerful victim impact statement during the trial, highlighting the devastating impact of Tim's actions.
Resources & Links HWTC Content
● Website: https://www.housewivesoftruecrime.com/
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/housewivesoftruecrime/
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/housewivesoftruecrime/
* Check out Earnin and use my code Housewives for a great deal: https://www.earnin.com/
* Check out NextEvo and use my code HTC for a great deal: http://www.nextevolution.de/
* Check out Rakuten: https://www.rakuten.com
* Check out Rosetta Stone and use my code TODAY for a great deal: https://www.rosettastone.com/
* Check out Uncommon Goods and use my code CLINK for a great deal: www.uncommongoods.com
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/housewives-of-true-crime/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy