Manage episode 374732805 series 39772
This week’s podcast is presented by Stephen & Jacqueline.
On this episode we hear from:
- Jack, who doesn’t particularly like Adil at the moment,
- Lilian, who is really, really annoyed, by Tuesday
- Laura, who is thinking about the cost of living crisis,
- Dusty Substances, who has a few predictions for us,
- Andrea, who is a big fan of Kirsty,
- Katherine who has thoughts on Adil, Lynda and Pip,
- David, who has an eye on the Ambridge Housing Fairy.
- Andrea again, who wants to cheer for Henry
- Richard, who has been looking into the economics of cheese and hotels
- And finally Witherspoon, who is living in suspense.
Plus: we have whatsapp messages from Janet and Jen, The Week In Ambridge by Suey, a roundup of the Dumteedum Facebook group by Rob and the Three Twitter Gongs (bronze, silver and gold) from Purple Pumpkin.
Please call into the show using this link: www.speakpipe.com/dumteedum.
Or send us a voicenote via WhatsApp on: +44 7810 012 881 (07810 012 881 if in the UK)
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen's Two Minute Histories can be found on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/@stephenbowden3806/videos where there are also all his Dumteedums (some are hidden away under the "Shorts" tab.)
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.