Is Kyrie Irving the same as a 3rd year resident? #347
Manage episode 356006735 series 1031882
Drs. Nii and Renée meet up in the studio to dish on Rihanna’s Super Bowl halftime performance and why music artists perform at the Superbowl for free. The conversation segues into the reasons why some doctors offer unpaid services. The topic shifts again to cover Kyrie Irving’s recent trade to the Dallas Mavericks. The former Brooklyn Nets player’s history is analyzed and compared to what Renée calls “knee jerk residents''.
Things to expect in this episode:
- Rihanna’s controversial Super Bowl halftime performance - baby bump, dance moves, criticism and praise
- Why music artists perform at the Super Bowl for free and the unpaid work doctors do
- Kyrie Irving’s controversial history leading up to his recent trade to Dallas
- Nii compares Kyrie to unreliable residents or attendants and concludes none are worth it
- The docs fully fund their HSA account as part of their retirement plan
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR ON FUTURE EPISODES!!!!
FILL OUT THE DOCS OUTSIDE THE BOX PODCAST SURVEY (in partnership w INCROWD)
MAKE EXTRA MONEY AS A RESIDENT OR ATTENDING - COMPLETE MEDICAL SURVEYS WITH INCROWD
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE!
Join our community
Text word PODCAST to 833-230-2860
Podcasting Course: www.docswhopodcast.com
This episode is edited by:Your Podcast Pal
This episode is sponsored by
Set For Life Insurance. What the Darkos use for great disability insurance at a low cost!! Check them out at www.setforlifeinsurance.com