Manage episode 346460088 series 2843427
In this episode of Consolidate That!, we talk to Andrew Schultz, Business Development & Clinical Services for Midmark Animal Health and Project Director for Midmark Academy.
Andrew chats about implementing anesthesia checklists, simulation-based training, and how a desire to bring the benefits of immersive simulation training evolved into veterinary education.
Donate: Official account of the Armed Forces of Ukraine: https://bit.ly/3NvODNm
- Fear of anesthesia is the number one reason pet owners do not follow recommendations for dental procedures
- Checklists can help avoid many anesthetic complications
- 2020 AAHA Anesthesia Guidelines
- Robert Keegan, DVM, DACVAA, the inventor of the anesthesia simulation program
- Simulated learning offers a safe environment