Employee Ownership Across the Pond
Manage episode 304433204 series 2843427
Today we are joined by Matthew Flann, veterinary surgeon, and director at Pennard Vets. He explains the transition to an employee-owned model, how this model has influenced Pennard Vets’ ability to hire veterinarians, how the company’s internal culture has changed, and how the employees’ 70 percent ownership affects the decision-making process and strategy of the company.
- An introduction to Pennard Vets and how they came to be employee-owned.
- How the decision to transition into this model was received by the company’s employees.
- How this model has influenced Pennard Vets’ ability to hire veterinarians.
- Insight into how the company culture is changing since the introduction of this new model.
- The system through which employee ideas are communicated to the management team.