Manage episode 364856282 series 2608979
"Gay" friend? Don't know God's will. New girl: Angry mother, narcissist father. With a reason for living, you'll have a reason to die.
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson, Sunday, May 28, 2023
CHURCH TIME STAMPS
* 0:00:00 Pre-church small talk
* 0:02:40 Welcome! Anybody work on their life?
* 0:03:41 Easier to die or go to church?
* 0:06:44 "gay" friend: We don't know God's will
* 0:12:54 Do you realize Christ had no ego?
* 0:15:10 Are you dying daily?
* 0:17:37 Women can't lead themselves
* 0:19:14 Hippies and vibrational states
* 0:21:26 New girl: Anger like mom, narcissist dad, 80
* 0:36:54 Friend hugged his mama, she got mad again
* 0:38:35 New girl again: Mama loves her hell
* 0:45:16 Joel Friday TV / Overcome anger and thoughts
* 0:47:55 14yo girl and 38yo father
* 0:53:51 JLP: Identity crisis story; Devil's cry "to God"
* 0:59:44 (She broke out windows of ex-boyfriend)
* 1:01:55 Biblical Q: What is your reason for living?
* 1:19:17 How are you trying when you won't forgive?
* 1:31:37 (Can't honor parents without forgiving)
* 1:35:47 (Young man speaks)
* 1:37:33 JLP on BQ: Get rid of all reasons for living
* 1:42:02 Feedback: Romans, husband not living for you
* 1:43:37 Closing: Watch and pray; Devil prayer; New BQ; Men's Forum
PODCAST: SUBSTACK https://rebuildingtheman.substack.com
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1CT/2ET) rebuildingtheman.com/church
Get rid of your reasons for living
WATCH CLIP (9-min) YouTube | BitChute | JLP gives his two cents on the #biblicalquestion of the week: What is your reason for living? You're divided if you have a reason to live — because then you'll have a reason to die. Many people commit suicide because they feel they've lost their "reason for living." A young man quotes Romans: Whether you live or die, it's for God. But don't let Satan reinterpret the truth of that. A woman takes it in stride that her husband does not put her up as his reason for living.
Jesse closes: Watch and pray. The Devil has you praying to him. New Biblical Question: What good do your emotions do you? ANNOUNCEMENT: Men's Forum first Thursday, June 1, 2023, 7 PM at BOND in L.A.
Get full access to BOND at rebuildingtheman.substack.com/subscribe