Manage episode 359660124 series 2608979
A depressed man feels suicidal again, but won't pray! Emotional people react like bombs linked together. It's the Devil — not you!
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson, Sunday, April 2, 2023: We talk at-length about a depressed senior's situation. He won't pray, but lightens up watching comedy. Do you feel sorry for him? Jesse mocks his pitiful thoughts, saying he loves his hell. //
A shooting occurred in Nashville, and different people protested for and against different "rights." Emotional people react to the situation of others as though it's happening to them. Everyone is divided in so many different ways. The Devil made a home in your body; thoughts and emotions are not you. //
Jesse talks with a young family with two teenage daughters and a young son who "accidentally" stabbed someone with a pencil at school. The mother has a little bit of anger, but it's the same spirit as that of Jeffrey Dahmer! //
JLP briefly answers his Biblical Question: Why do you interfere with the natural flow of your life? Because you're divided. New Biblical Question: Why do you hate the person you idolize? //
* 0:00:00 Sun, Apr 2, 2023
* 0:01:02 Welcome to Church
* 0:05:52 Depressed man loves his suffering
* 0:11:27 Women feel empathy for him
* 0:21:47 Mocking the Devil in the man
* 0:31:51 Advice: Silent Prayer and judgment
* 0:47:33 JLP: Emotions are weak: Everyone is controlled
* 1:11:03 Don't let the Devil take your life
* 1:14:39 When to conclude a session of Silent Prayer
* 1:16:45 A family with daughters and a boy
* 1:36:06 Devil has no power; Eat to remember; Forgive
* 1:45:50 It's not you. Suffer. Forgive. You're divided.
* 1:53:29 Biblical Questions: Natural flow; Hating the idolized
Emotions Are Weak and Evil.
WATCH CLIP (23-min) YouTube | BitChute | JLP mentions the Nashville Christian school shooting, and fighting and division everywhere. Emotional people react like bombs linked to one another, when nothing is happening to them directly!
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1CT/2ET) rebuildingtheman.com/church
Get full access to BOND at rebuildingtheman.substack.com/subscribe