Manage episode 370877318 series 2608979
Many disciples left Jesus. Bear the cross: Ego death. A lady came looking for a church. Suicide is another fallen state escape.
Church with Jesse Lee Peterson,Sunday, July 9, 2023
* 0:00:00 Pre-service small talk (re: homeless)
* 0:01:45 Welcome to Church: Man on prayer
* 0:04:10 Christians? John 6: 66-67 Disciples left Jesus (feedback)
* 0:19:37 Q: How do you see Jesus? Do you believe in him?
* 0:30:18 JLP: We've been lied to about Jesus. (WWJD?)
* 0:37:03 JLP: They didn't know: spirit. Ego death. Bear the cross.
* 0:46:45 JLP: No expectation (even in marriage). Change nature.
* 0:49:55 How to let the ego die? See it. Trust the Light.
* 0:55:14 Lady: Purpose of scripture? Psychopath?
* 0:59:57 Lady: Forgiven mother?
* 1:23:03 Lady: Eve nature
* 1:31:00 Lady: Silent Prayer
* 1:35:31 Donyale: Judgment. Biblical Q: Why so much suicide?
* 1:45:24 BQ continued: Should life be a lot, or easy?
* 1:48:35 JLP on BQ: To suppress the fallen state feeling
* 1:51:44 Judas did the same. You don't know yourself yet. False self
* 1:53:03 Pray. Forgive. New BQ: What color was Jesus?
Why Do So Many People Commit Suicide? (Also: What Color Was Jesus?)
WATCH CLIP (12-min) YouTube | BitChute | JLP and others give their two cents on the Biblical Question: People commit suicide because life is "a lot," when it should be easy. They expect things to fulfill them, but they're disappointed. It's the same reason people take a drink: To suppress the fallen state ego feeling. JLP also asks the new Biblical Question: What color was Jesus?
PODCAST by BOND Substack
Church fellowship at BOND Sunday 11 AM PT (1 CT / 2 ET) - rebuildingtheman.com/church
Get full access to BOND at rebuildingtheman.substack.com/subscribe