Manage episode 342425020 series 1416424
248 Eviation Alice Electric Aircraft’s First Flight, Pilots N Paws + GA News
Your Cirrus Specialist. Call me if you’re thinking of buying a new Cirrus SR20 or SR22. Call 1-650-967-2500 for Cirrus purchase and training assistance, or to take my online seminar: So You Want to Fly or Buy a Cirrus.
Send us an email
If you have a question you’d like answered on the show, let listeners hear you ask the question, by recording your listener question using your phone.
Summary 248 Eviation’s electric aircraft Alice has its first test flight. Also, Max talks with Kate Quinn of Pilots N Paws talks about their mission and need for pilots. Millions of pets and animals are euthanized in the U.S. each year. However, many of them can be saved by moving then to urban areas where they have a better chance of being adopted. Flights are tax deductible to pilots who fly the missions.
- FAA Denies Republic Airways 1,500-Hour Exemption Petition
- Air race pilot mourned, Reno races suspended
- Air Taxi Company Kittyhawk Calls It Quits
- Eviation’s Alice Achieves Milestone with First Flight of All-Electric Aircraft
- Flying Mag: Eviation’s ‘Alice’ Electric Demonstrator Flies for the First Time
- Vulture Downs Goshawk
- Burning smell ends IFR flight early
- All 10 Aboard Escape Burning Cessna Citation CJ3
- Leak leads to fuel starvation
- Cirrus Aircraft expands Duluth operations
- Improper parts installation likely cause of deadly 2021 SC plane crash
- NTSB releases report on deadly Jacksboro, TN plane crash
Mentioned in the Show Cirrus Icing Awareness Course Pilots N Paws website Pilots N Paws Facebook page Check Out Lightspeed's ANR Headsets Lightspeed Delta Zulu Headset $1099 Lightspeed Zulu 3 Headset $899Lightspeed Sierra Headset $699
Max’s Books – Order online or call 800-247-6553 to order. Max Trescott’s G3000 and G5000 Glass Cockpit HandbookMax Trescott’s G1000 & Perspective Glass Cockpit Handbook If you love the show and want more, visit my Patreon page to see fun videos, breaking news, and other posts in the Posts section. And if you decide to make a small donation each month, you can get some goodies!
So You Want To Learn to Fly or Buy a Cirrus seminars Online Version of the Seminar Coming Soon – Register for Notification
Check out our recommended ADS-B receivers, and order one for yourself. Yes, we’ll make a couple of dollars if you do.
Check out Max’s Online Courses: G1000 VFR, G1000 IFR, and Flying WAAS & GPS Approaches. Find them all at: https://www.pilotlearning.com/
Max Trescott is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.