Manage episode 312889696 series 1816738
In this episode, attorney and novelist, Barbara Hinske, talks about her new book, The Unexpected Path, from the series, Guiding Emily: A Tale of Love, Loss, and Courage, as well as her mystery thriller collection, The Rosemont series. Her book, The Christmas Club was made into a Hallmark Channel movie. Elizabeth started writing her book at 58 years old, a sweet testament that it’s never too late to write!
What We Discuss with Barbara Hinske:
- Transitioning from full-time attorney to full-time author
- Elizabeth’s process for writing a series
- The success that comes with a persistent willingness to learn
- Her book writing journey when she started at age 58
- Her inspiration behind writing The Unexpected Path
- How your perceptions of your own characters change
- How her book turned into a Hallmark movie
- Writing special qualities about your character
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!