Manage episode 302928569 series 1816738
Patty Lennon is a bestselling author, keynote speaker and the founder of The Receiving School. A former corporate banker that discovered there was more to living than making money, she left banking to help others do the same. Patty is a certified coach with a master's in psychology, blending brain science and metaphysics to help her fellow humans find clarity, focus and inspiration so they can easily manifest their dreams into reality. Today, she talks about her new book, Make Space for Magic.
What We Discuss with Patty Lennon:
- What got her inclined to write Make Space for Magic
- How she defines magic
- Where hard work isn’t only where great things come from
- The manifestation myth why you’re not manifesting the things you want
- How resistance shows up in our lives
- Rejected self-worth creates the biggest impact for people
- Allowing yourself to want what you want
- How The Receiving School was born
- Patty’s tips for aspiring writers
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!