Manage episode 292399238 series 1816738
Shauna ‘Doc’ Springer is a best-selling author, frequently requested keynote speaker, and one of the world’s leading experts on psychological trauma, military transition, suicide prevention, and close relationships. She is the author of WARRIOR: How to Support Those Who Protect Us and the co-author of BEYOND THE MILITARY: A Leader’s Handbook for Warrior Reintegration.
What We Discuss with Dr. Shauna Springer:
- What is the definition of a warrior?
- How writing a book became a reality
- The intended audience of her book
- The hidden costs of expertise
- Understanding what’s it’s like to serve warfighters
- The challenging process of building trust
- Why you need to fake it till you make it
- What living by the code means
- What is strength in the eyes of a warrior?
To view full show notes, Click Here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!