Manage episode 331017717 series 2951309
Lisa Bennett, author of My Unfurling: Emerging from the Grip of Anxiety, Self-Doubt, and Drinking joins the show. She shares how and why she chose to give up alcohol after decades of gray area drinking. In the time since removing alcohol, her life has changed in so many wonderful ways. Lisa gives advice for overcoming self-doubt and anxiety. She also talks about how to prioritize your own mental and physical health when you are the caregiver for your parent or child.
Find the book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3tixxKD
Find Alcohol Tipping Point:
Get your free 100 Questions to Change Your Drinking download here: alcoholtippingpoint.com/100questions
Need help taking a break from drinking? Sign up for my 30 Day Solo Alcoholiday. 30 Days for $30
Sign up here: alcoholtippingpoint.com/30daybreak
Sign up now, your day 1 starts tomorrow!
What you get:
Daily emails over the next 30 days that include:
- Thoughts, tips and mindset tricks to make the break easier
- Tools for dealing with common triggers like cravings, stress, anxiety, and socializing
- Inspirational and life changing content
- Guide and workbook with daily journal, worksheets, and resources
- Accountability for taking a month off drinking
- All the benefits of not drinking: less anxiety, weight loss, money saved, better sleep, focus, improved relationships, and increased energy.
Sign up now, your day 1 starts tomorrow! alcoholtippingpoint.com/30daybreak