Manage episode 328171070 series 2951309
Author, podcast host, sober coach, and modern-day recovery legend Belle Robertson joins the show for a conversation about changing your drinking. Belle is the author of the 100 day sober challenge book Tired of Thinking About Drinking. Belle shares how she quit drinking and started helping other people get sober. We talk about building sober momentum, moderation vs practice, real strategies, and tips for starting now. Belle has so much wisdom to share you don’t want to miss this episode.
Find Belle: www.tiredofthinkingaboutdrinking.com
Read Belle’s book (which I highly recommend):
Find Alcohol Tipping Point:
Get your free 100 Questions to Change Your Drinking download here: alcoholtippingpoint.com/100questions
Need help taking a break from drinking? Sign up for the 30 Day Solo Alcoholiday. 30 Days for $30
Sign up here: alcoholtippingpoint.com/30daybreak
Sign up now, your day 1 starts tomorrow!
What you get:
Daily emails over the next 30 days that include:
- Thoughts, tips and mindset tricks to make the break easier
- Tools for dealing with common triggers like cravings, stress, anxiety, and socializing
- Inspirational and life changing content
- Guide and workbook with daily journal, worksheets, and resources
- Accountability for taking a month off drinking
- All the benefits of not drinking: less anxiety, weight loss, money saved, better sleep, focus, improved relationships, and increased energy.
Sign up now, your day 1 starts tomorrow! alcoholtippingpoint.com/30daybreak