Manage episode 322905057 series 2951309
Kim Singleton, self-described 30-something military wife, mom, holistic living enthusiast, and infertility + recovery advocate joins to the show to talk about eating disorders and drinking. We discuss “drunkorexia” which is a slang term used to describe the unhealthy phenomenon of restricting an individual’s diet to little or nothing so that he or she may engage in binge-drinking without weight gain. We talk about our firsthand experiences with disordered eating and drinking, the prevalence of eating disorders, and resources to help you.
Need help taking a break from drinking? Sign up for my 30 Day Solo Alcoholiday. 30 Days for $30
Sign up here: alcoholtippingpoint.com/30daybreak
Sign up now, your day 1 starts tomorrow!
What you get:
Daily emails over the next 30 days that include:
- Thoughts, tips and mindset tricks to make the break easier
- Tools for dealing with common triggers like cravings, stress, anxiety, and socializing
- Inspirational and life changing content
- Guide and workbook with daily journal, worksheets, and resources
- Accountability for taking a month off drinking
- All the benefits of not drinking: less anxiety, weight loss, money saved, better sleep, focus, improved relationships, and increased energy.
Sign up now, your day 1 starts tomorrow! alcoholtippingpoint.com/30daybreak