Manage episode 331672690 series 2951309
My 12-year-old daughter, Alice, joins the show to bravely share her experience with a drunk mom, trying to quit mom and now a proud sober mom. She shares how it was for her to watch me struggle to change my drinking, what she thinks of teen drinking, and the difference between drunk mom and sober mom. Alice has wise advice for the kids of drinking parents and the parents who struggle with drinking. I’m proud of Alice for freely speaking her truth and sharing her story.
Find Alcohol Tipping Point:
Get your free 100 Questions to Change Your Drinking download here: alcoholtippingpoint.com/100questions
Need help taking a break from drinking? Sign up for my 30 Day Solo Alcoholiday. 30 Days for $30
Sign up here: alcoholtippingpoint.com/30daybreak
Sign up now, your day 1 starts tomorrow!
What you get:
Daily emails over the next 30 days that include:
- Thoughts, tips and mindset tricks to make the break easier
- Tools for dealing with common triggers like cravings, stress, anxiety, and socializing
- Inspirational and life changing content
- Guide and workbook with daily journal, worksheets, and resources
- Accountability for taking a month off drinking
- All the benefits of not drinking: less anxiety, weight loss, money saved, better sleep, focus, improved relationships, and increased energy.
Sign up now, your day 1 starts tomorrow! alcoholtippingpoint.com/30daybreak