Manage episode 323576764 series 2951309
Therapist and Sober Coach Shelby John joins the podcast to share her experience and wisdom to navigate life in long term sobriety. Shelby has been sober for 20 years and now helps sober women build the confidence they need to pursue their desires beyond recovery. In this episode she walks us through the steps to change negative thinking and overcome shame. Get out a pen and paper, because you're going to want to take notes, and listen to this very helpful episode.
Facebook group- Confident Sober Women
What you get:
Daily emails over the next 30 days that include:
- Thoughts, tips and mindset tricks to make the break easier
- Tools for dealing with common triggers like cravings, stress, anxiety, and socializing
- Inspirational and life changing content
- Guide and workbook with daily journal, worksheets, and resources
- Accountability for taking a month off drinking
- All the benefits of not drinking: less anxiety, weight loss, money saved, better sleep, focus, improved relationships, and increased energy.
Sign up now, your day 1 starts tomorrow! alcoholtippingpoint.com/30daybreak