Manage episode 321677111 series 2951309
Clare Pooley is a New York Times Bestselling Author of the memoir The Sober Diaries: The Unexpected Joy of Being Sober and novel The Authenticity Project. I was honored to have her on the podcast to talk about her 7 years of sobriety and how her life has changed since giving up alcohol. Clare shares how to get through the obstacle course of the first 100 days and how finding purpose and meaning sustains long term sobriety.
Find Alcohol Tipping Point at:
Need help taking a break from drinking? Sign up for my 30 Day Solo Alcoholiday. 30 Days for $30
Sign up here: alcoholtippingpoint.com/30daybreak
Sign up now, your day 1 starts tomorrow!
What you get:
Daily emails over the next 30 days that include:
- Thoughts, tips and mindset tricks to make the break easier
- Tools for dealing with common triggers like cravings, stress, anxiety, and socializing
- Inspirational and life changing content
- Guide and workbook with daily journal, worksheets, and resources
- Accountability for taking a month off drinking
- All the benefits of not drinking: less anxiety, weight loss, money saved, better sleep, focus, improved relationships, and increased energy.
Sign up now, your day 1 starts tomorrow! alcoholtippingpoint.com/30daybreak