Manage episode 293212577 series 2709223
In episode 91, I speak with Yusuf Bizimana aka Fly Bizzy. He is currently running at the university of Texas for their track and field team and is doing well.
In this conversation we talk about:
- The importance of mindset
- The importance of community and teamwork
- The mental process during training
- Accountability and being honest with yourself
- An insight into competing against the best
- How he manages the post race debrief
- Balancing running with college
- His Olympic aspirations this year
- Putting himself outside his comfort zone
- And much more...
This is hands down one of my favourite conversations. I’m looking forward to seeing the heights he will go towards.
His social links are:
- Instagram: @flybizzy
This episode is sponsored by NoblePro, a treadmill brand which actively represents and supports the development of a runner’s life in the running community.
There’s a number of NoblePro treadmill models to suit your budget, and cater for the elite runner through to the new beginner.
To get 5% off your NoblePro treadmill use the code runninglife
--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/marcus-brown9/support