Manage episode 287546583 series 2709223
This conversation is with Amanda Brooks, who is a runner, author, journalist, certified running coach and personal trainer.
We speak about:
- What runner’s life means to her.
- The importance of community to her work.
- Why every finish line is a new start.
- How she gets the right rhythm between enjoying running and working in the running business space.
- The 30 Day core challenge (April 2021).
- Publishing her first book to help the everyday runner.
- And much more.
Her social links are:
- Instagram: @RuntotheFinish
- Website: www.runtothefinish.com
- Book: Run to the Finish: The Everyday Runner's Guide to Avoiding Injury, Ignoring the Clock, and Loving the Run
- 30 Day core challenge - https://runtothefinish.com/30-day-core-challenge
This episode is sponsored by Tracksmith, a brand which actively represents and supports the development of a runner’s life in the running community.
Tracksmith is offering new customers $15 off your first purchase of $75 or more. Use the code Marcus15 at checkout.
Thank you to my patreons your help pays for editing, equipment and much more.https://anchor.fm/marcus-brown9/support