Manage episode 364988148 series 2825615
Michael Doyle, Brand Iron
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 925 Michael Doyle
Michael Doyle has been changing the face of brand marketing for over two decades. He built a tech-based advertising agency, DNA Advertising, into a multi-million-dollar company. Michael sold the company as part of a national IPO in 2000. Michael founded Brand Iron in 2002 and has since lent his expertise to hundreds of other businesses in dozens of industries around the world.
Listen to this informative Sharkpreneur episode with Michael Doyle about transforming brand marketing with Brand Iron.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How Brand Iron helps brands and companies position themselves to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Why branding isn’t about your logos or your website.
- How Brand Iron helps your company achieve the results you want using a repeatable and scalable process.
- Why many people don’t have an objective view about what their brand is and how it’s positioned.
- How Brand Iron can provide an objective opinion about your company.
Connect with Michael Doyle:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices