Using a Podcast to Generate Leads with Andy Bontz
Manage episode 345190604 series 2385502
Despite its effectiveness, why are very few marketers using podcasts for lead generation?
On today's episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Andy Bontz to discuss how business owners and marketers can use podcasts to grow their businesses. Andy is a business growth coach and host of the Resisting Beta podcast, where he's on a mission to cut male suicide in half by 2032. Andy explains that the most important part of driving leads through your podcast is identifying all the ways a listener or a guest might become a customer. To achieve this, you need to create content that serves your ideal client's client, and you'll be on your way to an efficient inbound lead generation pipeline.
Tune in to learn why podcasts are a marketer's best friend and how you can use podcasts to build trust, position yourself as the expert, and drive leads.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- The first step to launching your podcast
- How marketers can use podcasts to drive leads
- Tactic versus strategy in business success
- The dos and don'ts of launching and running a podcast
- Podcast niche ideas you must try
- Consistency is key to podcast growth
- How to transition an interview into a sales conversation
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Andy's LinkedIn
- Resisting Beta Podcast
- Resisting Beta on TikTok
- 7 Levels of Scale Workbook
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Listen to the #1 Digital Marketing Podcast, Perpetual Traffic
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you'd like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month's Sponsors:
- Conversion Fanatics - Conversion Rate Optimization Agency
- Get 50% Off Monthly Blog Writing Service - BKA Content
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You'll Love
- Perpetual Traffic - The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch - Sit down every week with some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Conversion Optimization Superpowers!
Put A Creative Team Of Fanatical Split-Testers To Work On Your Site with Conversion Fanatics!
How Marketers Manage Visual Assets
Google Drive and Dropbox slowing your team down? Air makes image and video collaboration easy!
[Free Download] DigitalMarketer's Canva Holiday Promo Pack
Grab These 195 Ready-To-Use Canva Templates For 5 Upcoming Holiday Promotions!