Manage episode 342238146 series 3332750
“Not all capital is created equal….”
In this episode of Cash Flow Pro, we talk with Spencer Hilligoss, an active syndicator, investor, speaker, and co-founder of Madison Investing. Spencer is a former tech executive with more than thirteen years of experience building high-performing teams for big players in Silicon Valley.
Spencer grew up in the real estate business. His father was a broker in the California Bay area. Today, his company Madison Investing guides more than 100+ passive investors on how they can build their wealth. In this episode, he will share some of his knowledge as he encourages us to continue our financial literacy journey and grow our real estate portfolios.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Average investors vs. institutional investors
- New syndicators and the tertiary market
- What it takes to be the next BIG syndicator
- The reality of how your family will react to your real estate endeavors
- Understanding who your target audience and finding your niche
Make sure to tune in to this episode to find out more about your real estate investment possibilities!
Find your flow,
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
- LinkedIn /in/shilligoss